Booking a court
You need to be a member of the squash club to book a court.
If you are not a member of the squash club you are welcome to try the facilities with a view to joining as a member. Should you wish to have a friendly game and look around the club please contact a committee member.
We use a web based booking system at the squash club, meaning you can book courts remotely whether at a work/home/on your travels - as long as you can access the internet.
When you are a squash club member you can book courts as follows:
Access the booking system via the folowing link -
To log onto the booking system complete the following entry information -
Club or Organization ID : "WHITCHURCH"
Member ID : YOU WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH THIS ON BECOMING A MEMBER
Password: YOU WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH THIS ON BECOMING A MEMBER
To book a court -
- click on the 'Bookings' option
- select the week and day when you want to check availability
- time slots are listed for each court, with a blue tab labelled 'new'
- click on the time slot tab you want to book
- in 'Booking details' you must type in your opponents name after yours
- say if you want one 45 minute slot or 2
- click 'proceed', and check your booking is recorded properly
- you will receive an email confirmation of your booking, but it does show up clearly in the system
- there are no booking fees charged
Some other things to note -
- you can change a booking, passwords etc by following the simple instructions in the system
- you cannot book courts whilst actually at the club
- When you arrive to play, you will need 4 POUND COINS to pay for and activate the court lights, for a 45 minute game. On one court you can add time (should the court be available) by adding more single pound coins
- court cancellations should be made at least 24 hours before you are due to play.
Should you experience difficulties booking a court, please contact a committee member for help.